Friday, February 5, 2010

Vegequarian?


that's what i am. i read the term in Women's Health a while back.


i could easily give up all meat in my diet other than fish.


red meat - i have not eaten any form of red meat in over 15 years. the actual thought of eating it makes me gag. the sight is even worse. it's just simply gross to me. i have awful flashbacks of eating my mother's beef stew and meatloaf as a child. i was forced to eat it and could not leave the table until i gagged some down. sometimes trying to swallow it whole with a gulp of milk. (sorry mom!)


chicken - i could easily give this up. i've began eating alot of tofu and LOVE it. this is never my choice of what to order or eat anywhere. i just eat it if that's the only option.


fish - OBSESSED. i could never ever remove fish from my diet. i eat sushi every chance i get, multiple times a week. i'm already stressing over when i can get it next, possibly this weekend in the snow if i order take out. i will walk there if needed, to one of the places in Wayne i love. also enjoy my dad's home made fish recipe from when he makes fresh fish that he caught. i love honey salmon cooked in a pan that andrew's mom introduced me to. i could go on and on about my fish obsession.


hence the reason why i'm a Vegequarian, only eating things that come from the sea. like Ariel, the Little Mermaid who i aspire to be. (not eat her from the sea, just be her.)

No comments:

Post a Comment