Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Overexposed in South Beach


no, i am not laying topless in Miami on a white beach with blue water. although i WISH i were there. just not topless. however, that IS the name of one of my favorite OPI colors.


i have a serious problem buying OPI nail polish. whenever i'm in CVS, i seem to "need" a new color. 'oh maybe i'll see if they got any new ones!' ....hmm look at that, i don't seem to have this one. etc. and why is it that they never seem to have the latest line that i see advertised in my Vogue magazine?! i guess i have to go to salons to get the latest and greatest?


maybe it's the creative cutesy names. they intrique me and lure me in to buy them. maybe it's my obsession with always having my nails done. not fake. just painted and manicured.


i do them myself and always get compliments on how nice they look. i enjoy doing my friends nails too. maybe in my next life i'll get my manicurist license? is that what they even call it? i don't think i would want to touch feet though. just hands.


some of my favorites: midnight in moscow, all lacquered up, OPI red, concord grape (this one is retired and only available on ebay for far too much i would spend on a bottle of nail polish), off with her red, pink flamenco, calendar girl, lincoln park after dark, cha-ching cherry, and finally mrs. o'leary's bbq (i'm not sure who mrs. o'leary is but i like her color).


and today i've chosen "otherwise engaged". wouldn't that be nice?! sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Personal fav's: All Rose lead to Rome & We're not in Kansas anymore Red.

    ReplyDelete