Tuesday, August 2, 2011

happy THREE years, dana & steve!

today is my little sister's three year wedding anniversary. although she is not little anymore, she is always my little sister and i couldn't be more proud of her. she has a charming husband (my bro in law), a charming dog Gus, and a charming little life in a charming condo outside NYC. her life is charmed, but above all blessed - by the Lord who graciously provides so much love in our lives. honored to call steve my brother. cheers to a lifetime of bliss you've already begun.

a look back at their magical day. dana was one of the most stunning brides i have ever seen. and i'm not just saying that because she is my sister!

photography by Alison Conklin. truly incredible talent.








the most proud father ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment