Thursday, August 25, 2011

CHICAGO!

another item on my bucket list. (two in one week. an earthquake in PA, and now booking a trip to Chicago!)

i've never been to Chicago - so many people's favorite city of all time. i'm missing out, clearly. so using some of my closest friends, matt and rebecca, as an excuse - i've booked my first Chicago trip! matt and rebecca moved to IL this year, to my heart's discontent. after spending almost every day seeing them and their kids and being at their house... they've moved. heart breaking. but gives me another reason to travel - which i LOVE. i also have two cousins who have lived there for years. i should have gotten here way sooner and now i'm excited to visit Christine, Theresa, Michelle, Marcus, and baby Matthew!

so here i go... off to the windy city! well, not till November.


No comments:

Post a Comment