Thursday, June 23, 2011

a good jog and a clean car.

normally any energy i have left after 5pm is spent at the gym and then straightening up my room and repacking my bags for my next adventure. with a dinner thrown in somewhere.

last night i decided to really "go for it" on my agenda schedule of wish list items i wanted to accomplish past the 5 o'clock hour.

squeezed in a good run over past my old high school and back, a nice little route i've developed over the past year while living at home. i can easily make it a 5k or shorten to 2 miles. last night the humidity got the best of me, slower pace, shorter distance. oh well, at least i got out there. generally i come home and jump in our pool with running clothes on (minus shoes and Garmin watch). but last night, dad was having his Bible study men's group out on our back deck. i decided it might be inapropriate to disturb with a post run pool jump.

onto my next task. my beloved car had not been washed by ME since last fall. embarassed to actually type that. i'm usually anal about keeping my car clean and neat and tidy but my schedule has got the best of me these last few months. fighting sundown, i hurried out to the driveway.

as my dad always taught me... a clean car is a happy car. or something like that...i still love the way she looks sparkling clean.

you can see how dark it was when i finished and snapped my classic iPhone pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment