Friday, June 24, 2011

Enuf is Enuf.

that is the color i chose for my nails this week by Essie.

i have to admit it's a bit more red/orange than i would have liked or expected. it appeared more coral in the bottle. none the less, i'm stuck with it until i do my 4th of July rendition next week... stay tuned!

*side note: this silver slim cuff bracelet on my wrist is a staple in my daily life. i think i've worn it literally every single day since at least high school. and the funny part is, i have no idea where it came from! i think my mom gave it to me as a hand me down, but i honestly can't remember. and i love it because my wrists are pretty tiny and nothing ever fits them, but this one does. and it stays put right where i place it. it has basically become a permanent tattoo on my body. useless information.

No comments:

Post a Comment