Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tampon Ear - Round II


well this incident does not involve an ear, but comes to us from my same friend. using tampons for unconventional uses... enjoy.


since my tampon ear incident, i am much more accepting of wasting tampons as tissues. take for instance this morning... i had a to-go cup of orange juice that i put a lid on but the lid was cracked so i trashed it before leaving the house. so i carried my uncovered OJ and put it in the cup holder of my car this morning with my 9 other bags that i need on a daily basis. as such, my OJ splashed and got on my shifter and silver plating of my car. etc. you can imagine where it went. all over. now normally when something like this happens i would freak and curse up a storm, but not today. instead i flew into McGyver mode. i whipped open my console, rummaged through for my remaining expensive tissue (aka a scented super sized tampon)...ripped the bad boy open and wiped up my spilled OJ. crisis averted.


i should really be some sort of poster child for the unconventional use of tampons. or maybe for Christmas, i need to ask for tissues.

No comments:

Post a Comment