Monday, January 24, 2011

current temperature = 1 degree


yep. that is correct! it is 1 degree outside right now. with a high of a balmy 19 today. i started my car at 6am and it read 5 degrees. must have been parked in a "warm spot" of the driveway, since once i started moving it then read 0. yes, that's correct. ZERO degrees. really made me excited to stop and pump my own gas a mile down the street. it's difficult to pump gas in leather driving gloves, but i didn't want any exposed skin that could be avoided. it's also difficult to get coffee in wawa and pay for it while wearing my gloves but i made the concerted effort this morning, as my hands were ice cubes.


i would absolutely not survive in a colder state. i'm having a hard enough time in PA. depression is bad this time of year and i'm just DYING to wear my new spring/summer clothes. i hate winter clothing. looking forward to my winter get-away in March with my cousins and girlfriend, Lex. HURRY UP March 24!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment