Friday, January 29, 2010

Perfect Friday Night


as Rach and i were chatting before bed last night...
me: what are you doing tomorrow night?
Rach: nothing really. i was thinking maybe a bottle of wine and.... and that's about as far as i got!

me: well that's the plan then - a bottle of wine!


that's right - i'm 28 years old and single. my perfect idea of a Friday night is sitting around watching tv with a good bottle of wine while gabbing about life with my also-single room mate and our other "down the street BFF" Rebecca. the 3 of us generally grab a bottle of red and hit the couch in Rebecca's basement once her 3 precious angels are fast asleep.


i could leave the bar scene in my college years and never return. don't get me wrong, i like a classy dress-up event on the social scene or a casual night at a local bar in Wayne. but i'm certainly not the bar-every-weekend girl. not to mention my obsession with wine. could you see me hitting the dance floor at a center city bar with a glass of shiraz amongst the Miller Lites??


enjoy your Friday night! we'll be enjoying ours on a large sectional couch with a side of brownies.

2 comments:

  1. I love your new blog Adge!! Yes, I totally agree that I would much rather relax with a bottle of wine and some friends, then head out to the bars and drop loads of cash!

    ReplyDelete