Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Missoni update.

much to my dismay, i called the Target near my office yesterday afternoon to even see if anything was left of the new Missoni line. the answer was no. clean sweep. shelves and racks bare. people were waiting in line for when they opened. my heart sunk.

the opening of this line SHUT DOWN the target website. i mean, c'mon people! so apparently there were alot of people not living under a rock and realized how important this event was.

i do not take no for an answer. so i ventured to TWO other Targets on my way home. yes, they were on my way. low and behold i scored myself some "scraps" still left! i was super excited.

first... the sweater dress which will look smashing with tights, boots, and a turtleneck.

second... the ballet flats i REALLY wanted!! this was a real miracle. as i approached the shoe department, i saw nothing but empty Missoni boxes literally thrown all over the floor. angry shoppers are messy! so as i stood there with a frown, a sales associate approached with a shopping cart and a whole new boxed shipment no one had touched!! i rejoiced, grabbed my size 7, and made a bee line to the check out.

it's ok to be jealous.


No comments:

Post a Comment