Friday, July 8, 2011

100.

that is how many push-ups i am supposed to be able to do consecutively after i'm doing with my 7 week training program from hundredpushups.com

admittedly stole this idea from an archive of one of my new blog friends, emily :)

i like a new challenge and being that i haven't been able to train for distance races in the past year or so due to my knees, i figured this was a new type of training schedule i would "enjoy". i use the term enjoy loosely.

so my friends, i dare you to join me on the challenge. it's a tough one! but gradual progression does wonders and i'm up to doing 30ish push-ups as my max set.

a little gun show never hurt anyone.

(this is not technically part of the program, but it is also useful to impress boys who were doing 10 push-ups with a pause for a sweet tea vodka shot to celebrate our nation's birthday. i said, ok fine i'll do it and raise you 10. thankyouverymuch.)

No comments:

Post a Comment