Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tampon Ear


sometimes friends are the best inspiration for a new blog posting... true story that was just emailed to me:


the other day i burned my ear with my straightener and totally forgot about it but now have a nice sized scab on my ear. i was very carefully scratching around it this morning in the car...forgetting the size of the scab when i accidentally knocked it off and started profusely bleeding out of the side of my ear while going 85 mph on the blue route. of COURSE i did not have a tissue in my car to stop the bleeding or even a suitable jacket sleeve...so what did i do? took out a tampon from my center console, unwrapped it and placed it around my ear. i drove to work with a bleeding ear and a tampon attached to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment